Location: Lodi, CA, CA
Name: Jessica Franklin
Phone: (559) 582-9000
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial is a mission focused non-profit Adventist healthcare system that has a heart for providing to the under-served. As a Business Development Analyst at Adventist Health, you’ll have the opportunity to impact our organization's succes as a trusted healthcare provider. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that!
This historic Northern California city is centrally located just 30 minutes south of Sacramento, 90 minutes east of San Francisco, close to the sunny shores of Santa Cruz and the snowy slopes of Lake Tahoe. We are close to it all!
More reasons to consider joining Adventist Health Lodi Memorial:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off)
- Student Loan Buy Down program
- Unique, faith-based mission that promotes whole healing
- Professional advancement opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and local discounts
As a Communications Operator, you'll be responsible for the handling of hospital emergency dispatch services, along with providing customer service to all incoming and internal telephone callers while operating a multi-line switchboard console, and routing calls to the appropriate person or location.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- One year of customer service telephone experience
- One year of multi-line telephone/switchboard experience
- Possess strong interpersonal, listening, and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm, think and work under pressures due to multiple calls, inquiries, and locating personnel during emergencies
- Ability to take and transmit clear and complete directions and information
- Bilingual communication skills
- Knowledge of general functions of a hospital and associated emergency protocols
- Two or more years of experience with a multi-line switchboard
- Two years handling emergency dispatch calls, including pager systems