Windows/UNIX Systems Administrator
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Clearance Level Needed:
Networks & Telecommunication Services
ManTech's Mission Solutions and Services (MSS) group is seeking a skilled Network and Computer Systems Administrator.
The individual will be supporting selected Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) applications and will provide system administration tasks such as the following:
• Performs actions to configure, test, document and maintain application server environments.
• Administer Windows and Citrix servers to sustain the application environments.
• Experience with Red Hat LINUX administration.
• Provide file and system security management, log analysis, and statistical report generation.
• Analyze scans and assist with Information Assurance related efforts such as vulnerability remediation. Assist with patching in accordance with STIGs and IAVA alerts and bulletins as required.
• Periodically, for Go Live events, Release installation, and system patching work shift will need to be adjusted.
• May require onsite shipboard tech support (grooms) to include installations, upgrades and troubleshooting in both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
• Secret clearance with an SSBI.
• Security+ CE certification with OS/computing environment certification for IAT Level 2 compliance per DoD 8570.01-M.
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.