Senior Network Engineer (NOC)
Location: Chantilly, VA
Clearance Level Needed:
Networks & Telecommunication Services
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you&ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Network Engineer to join our Network Operations Center team in the Chantilly area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively monitors the infrastructure
- Configuration and installation of remote customer networks
- Ability to follow standard processes.
- Create and implement router and switch Configurations
- Create and maintain Visio network diagrams
- Provide recommendations to enhance and improve the network and performance
- Provide system wide engineering support for network conflicts, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules
- Completes daily reports, timecards, logs, and task narratives
- Assists with writing manuals and SOPs and other documentation as required
- Advanced skill in designing, implementing and deploying technical solutions
- Escalate and communicate network issues and network related alerts to NOC staff, management, and administration as defined by policies and escalation procedures.
- Requires Bachelor&s degree in (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent and 5 to 7 years of experience
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II Certification (CompTIA Security+CE or equivalent)
- Strong network and CISCO routing and switch background
- Cisco CCNA and/or CCNP preferred
- Experience with Solarwinds Orion NPM/NTA a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco Nexus 5k/7k
- Advanced knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP a plus
- Experience with Taclanes a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM system
US Citizenship required and active Top Secret with the ability to obtain an SCI
Requires Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.