Network Engineer - Senior / Lead
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Clearance Level Needed:
Networks & Telecommunication Services
• Perform network engineering functions including: conceptualization, design, implementation, and optimization.
• Must assess evolving user needs, translating those needs into network changes through network reconfiguration, hardware and software acquisitions, installation and test. Must be knowledgeable in the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols.
• Solves engineering problems (or manages the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area assigned
• A Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
• Must have 5 years of experience with SATCOM domain
• 9 years minimum experience
• Secret security clearance
"experience in configuring and maintaining Host Based Security Systems (HBSS) client and server components;
knowledge of ePO server configuration"
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide your name and contact information.
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (telecommunication analysis) experience.