Location: Omaha, NE
Name: SBA Network Services
Join our Commitment to "Building Better Wireless".
Please apply or text keyword CorpSBA to 313131
SBA Communications Corporation (SBA) is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America. We offer outstanding opportunities for professional growth to individuals who are committed to excellence and continuous improvement; and we respect the diversity of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities in which we do business. If you aspire to be part of an organization that is bringing the benefits of wireless voice and data to the world then we'd like to speak to you.
Founded in 1989, our mission is to be our customers' first-choice provider of wireless infrastructure solutions and we achieve this by setting the standard for customer satisfaction, focusing on industry leadership, developing innovative business strategies, providing financial strength and supporting empowered, engaged employees. We generate revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. Our size, experience, capabilities and resources make us a preferred partner for wireless service providers both domestically and internationally. With anticipated ongoing, dynamic growth in wireless traffic (in particular data and video), we expect to lead the way in providing innovative business strategies and continuous improvement to our network infrastructure. Are you ready to join an inclusive work environment and contribute to our dynamic teams? We value and look for talented people who "Seek and Achieve Excellence" in all that they do.
To be the most respected organization in our industry by our customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
▪Integrity: Collectively we maintain a firm adherence to the highest moral and ethical standards.
▪Work Ethic: We take pride in working hard and expect each other to go the extra mile to achieve our collective goals.
▪Ownership Mindset: We are excellent stewards of our financial resources and actively manage as we would for our own money.
▪Quality: We do it right the first time. Doing it right includes exceeding expectations, safety, timeliness and an exemplary work product.
▪Customer Service: We strive to provide our customers - internal and external with extraordinary value and to help them to achieve their business objectives.
▪Innovation: We continuously strive to improve by looking for new, efficient and effective ways to do business.
▪Collegiality: We are collaborative and enjoy each other's company. We work hard to make those around us a success and we interact with each other in a positive and respectful manner. Teamwork is a key to our success.
Focused primarily on increasing sales opportunities between strategic accounts and SBA Communications. Sales would include, but are not limited to, Site Development Services, Construction Services, New Tower Development, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Small Cell Builds. The position will be based in Omaha, NE and has responsibility in all of the strategic customer markets which generally covers the western two thirds of the United States. Candidates will need to be strong in sales and project management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Implement strategies for sales of Services, New Macro Tower Builds, In-Building DAS, Outdoor DAS and Small Cell systems to carriers.
▪ Emphasis placed on site seeking/deal making for carrier anchored facilities.
▪ Identify and be able to engage carrier decision makers.
▪ Perform necessary due diligence to appropriately qualify opportunities.
▪ Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures to be reviewed by senior staff.
▪ Coordinate internal resources, including sales, leasing, zoning, regulatory compliance, construction, and staff.
▪ Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge.
▪ Follow through on all strategies.
▪ Attend both internal and external meetings to discuss the progress of projects.
▪ Ability to interact with clients, consultants, property owners and staff.
▪ Establish, manage and control the budget and timeline for individual projects.
▪ Ability to read, interpret and provide information.
▪ Excellent communication skills.
▪ Must be able to travel as needed on short notice.
▪ Must be able to entertain clients as deemed appropriate.
▪ Other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
▪ Bachelor's degree preferred.
▪ Strong interpersonal communication skills.
▪ Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
▪ Management of reports and spreadsheets strongly preferred.
▪ Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
▪ Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
▪ Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
▪ Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
▪ Ability to stoop and bend.
▪ Ability to stand, walk and sit.
▪ Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
▪ Ability to reach with hands and arms.
▪ Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
▪ Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
▪ Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
▪ Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Moderate noise level.