Bilingual PBX Operator
Location: Miami, FL
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 /Hour
Kforce has a client that is searching for a PBX Operator in Miami, FL.
The PBX Operator in the Communication Center will be the heartbeat for the hotel and is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing communications courteously, while maintaining a positive and professional image.
- Answer and process all incoming/outgoing guest and in-house calls
- Check bulletin board and log books for all pertinent information
- Forward messages and faxes as needed to guests and various departments
- Responsible for radio communications between security, engineering, ERT and MOD in emergency and non-emergency situations
- On-call on assigned weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate promptly, clearly and courteously, with all hospital staff and customers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must be able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients and co-workers
- Must be able to work different shifts
- Requires the ability to follow detailed written or verbal instructions
- Spanish speaking ability helpful
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.