Call Center / Sales Representative
Location: Alpharetta, GA
General Description of Position:
If you are looking for a career opportunity to work with an industry-leading and innovative company that will truly value your efforts – look no further and join us at Hargray Communications Group, Inc.! We are a leader in the telecommunications industry, dedicated to meeting the communication needs of our residential, business, large enterprise and resort customers. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to play a key role in ensuring that our customers have the very best we have to offer in digital, cable and voice products as well as customer care of the highest quality. If you would like to join an organization that will reward your hard work and dedication, contact us today, we may have the perfect place for you!
A Sales/Customer Care & Support Representative achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and market penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Promotes, sells and/or secures orders from prospective or existing customers through a relationship-based approach. Provides customer service assistance to existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following:
• Identifies sales opportunities and achieves monthly quota.
• Receives in-bound calls and conducts out-bound calling to secure new customers or provide upgraded services to existing customers
• Presents a suite of products and services offered to potential and existing customers, leads negotiations, coordinates decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
• Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
• Analyzes, researches, resolves, refers and follows up on customer needs regarding services and billing) in an expedient and professional manner.
• Makes follow-up calls to ascertain customer satisfaction, answer questions or concerns, and obtain referrals and/or sales leads. •Responsible for achieving monthly call service levels to include abandon rate, after call work and pause times.
• Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customers’ requests by phone, online chat, fax, e-mail and mail.
• Provides management with information regarding trends related to customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
• Keeps abreast of current company and industry trends and practices as they relate to sales & customer service and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
• Participates in company-sponsored activities during non-business hours.
• Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure an effective operation of the department.
sales / customer service / call center / telecommunication
Minimum Qualifications: Only candidates who meet minimum qualifications will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 4 years’ sales and customer service experience preferably in telecommunications and/or wireless industry
- Basic computer and office skills, including calculators, fax, etc. - Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate independently and effectively with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills - Must be able to work shift schedule, Monday through Saturday. Extended hours may be requested on occasion.
Additional Qualifications Desired: