Associate Network Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
Genesis10 is currently in need of an Associate Network Analyst for a leading telecommunications client in Greenville, SC. This is a 3 month contract position.
Experience and Skills:
• 2+ years experience with IT/LAN/WAN in an operations or help-desk environment
• 2+ years troubleshooting network elements, protocols, services, and transport layer problems
• Knowledge of central office transport equipment including test methods
• Understanding of ATM and/or frame relay services
• Knowledge of broadband equipment, protocols, and networking
• Cisco CCNA desired
• 2-year degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience required. 4-year technical degree preferred.
Ideal Candidate Must:
Possess Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data networking, particularly experience with ATM, ADSL, and/or IP networks is desired. This position will involve Saturday, Sunday, and/or Holiday hours as well as regular weekday hours. In addition, it may also require early morning, early evening, or overnight hours.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today at www.genesis10.com!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.