Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Clearance Level Needed:
Networks & Telecommunication Services
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement and providing optimal support to our primary Government customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, maintain, audit and support a secure MS Windows network environment and limited web/data application service
• Maintain internet applications and protocols IP,TCP,HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, & SSL
• Maintain file servers, network access, and system documentation as required
• Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
• Perform periodic maintenance, hardware upgrades and replacement, firmware updates and system configuration changes
• Supporting (HBSS) McAfee host based Intrusion systems and policy configuration and management
• Prepare system for operational use and support sustainment baselines
• Provide technical guidance to FSE&s CONUS/OCONUS
• Use DoD security tools (DISA STIG&s, SSR scripts, ACAS, HBSS) to secure O/Ss, network devices and appliances
• Apply DISA STIGs, address ACAS vulnerabilities and conduct patch management
• Prepare system documentation (install guides, administrator guides, etc.) for numerous baselines
• Work on system residing on various networks to NIPR, SIPR and JWICS
• Supporting Cisco IOS (Basic Routing/Switching/Firewall configuration)
• Working on project teams responsible for engineering and packaging releases to integrate within the customer's production IT environment
• Maintain patch levels for multiple instances of a multi-server virtualized environment, across various networks
• Create and use technical artifacts in a configuration-controlled environment
• Analyze, identify, obtain, and install appropriate security-relevant updates as identified from vulnerability scanning tool findings.
• Ability to assist in the mitigation of system vulnerabilities and settings as reported by various scanning tools and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) as needed.
• Manually execute written test procedures and verify success, and resolve issues found.
• Install security-relevant patches using written procedures and updates provided by 3rd party.
• Execute written checkout test procedures and verify success for configuration settings and defined functional operation. Resolve issues found as they occur.
• Travel requirement 25%
Additional Skills and requirements:
• 8-10 years of experience andBachelors Degree in Computer science/systems, Information systems/technology is required. Or 10 years experience in lieu of degree.
• Must meet 8570 certification criteria (IAM level 2 at a minimum)
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Server, Microsoft Windows 7/10, & Redhat 5/6/7 operating system (OS) administration and associated hardware
• Working knowledge of CISCO network and switching and virtualization technologies
• Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
• Working knowledge of DCID 6/3 and Risk Management Framework and Joint DODIIS/Cryptologic SCI Information Systems Security Standards, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to C&A
• Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions is a plus
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and other IA guiding policy documents
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Using networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP)
• Performing VMware: ESX 5.X administration and configuration
• Understanding of DOD and Army networking environment
• Professional Certifications (Network +, VM Ware, etc.) beneficial
• Technical Proficiency in Linux, Windows Server, overall systems and network administration, group policy management, virtual machines, firewall management, building and managing images, HBSS, security protocols, Oracle databases (technical role not functional DBA role), Cisco, and SQL Server Must be willing to travel up to 50%, both statewide and overseas, including combat zones
• Experience in DAMI certification policies and procedures
Security Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field, and seven to nine years of relevant experience are required.